Foul smell from vagina, discharge. Taken antibiotics. What else can I try?

Hello! I have been getting this fouls smell from my vagina like I have farted! It s horrible and embarrassing... This has been going on for years and I can t seem to stop it! I have tried the doctors office many times and they give me antibiotics ... It s works for a little while then comes back... I don t have any itchiness... Bumps or burning... Just the smell and some discharge ... Some discharge is normal I was told... What else can I try
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013