Foul smell from the ear post bleeding due to using metal wax remover. Taken antibiotics, wax removal drops for ear infection. What can be done?

I had an ear infection about 2 months ago and it was pretty bad. It made my neck hurt and gave me really bad headaches . I was given an antibiotic and some ear wax removal drops. I used the drops, after the infection had stopped bothering me, to get rid of some of the ear wax and I ended up making my ear bleed by using a metal wax removal tool to scrape the wax out. After that subsided, My ear began to smell pretty bad. Its been going on for about 3 weeks now and the smell is getting worse. What can i do about it?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012