Foul smell from right armpit, black spot, pus drainage. Treatment for smell and pus?

Hello, I just have a quick question and I was hoping if you can answer it and try to help me solve it. Well it s kind of an embarrassing thing to say but I need this problem fixed. I m 16 years old and I ve had this problem for about 2 years, anyways my problem is my underarmpits. Well I shave and I ve been shaving for a while now, I have started to notice on my right armpit smells really bad. I ve checked it out and it has a small black spot and I started poking it and pus comes out! It smells nasty and I can t seem to make it go away (the smell and the pus). What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
You seem to be having a cystic swelling in your arm pit. It could be due to some infection or because of frequent shaving and application of antiperspirants. You need to consult a doctor, to get it examined.As a general precautionary measure-
do not try to squeeze it as it can lead to further infection
Keep the area clean by using any antibacterial(betadine, savlon)
apply antibiotic cream
The definite treatment will either be in form of oral medicines or removal of the cyst. Hope that answers your query. Take care.