Foul smell from nose on breathing. Taking flucosinate. CT scan of nose normal. Cure?

For the past nine months I have had a bad odor coming from my nose when I breathe out. My wife says it smells like sour milk and mildew mixed. I have been to the ENT and was put on antibiotics and that didn t help. He then had me do a CT scan on my nose and it came back negative for any infections/problems. He suggested that I get my tonsils out but the smell is only from my nose and not my mouth/throat. When I take flucosinate(generic for Flonase ) the smell subside a little bit, but only for a short time and doesn t go away completely. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013