Foul smell during intercourse. History of miscarriages. Reason?

Im having a fishy odor during sex only. I have had several miscarriages and a partial hyst. Removal of cervix.I use to drink lots of water years ago and I never had this problem then. Around year 2005 after my last miscarriage is when I notice this problem. Got pregnant in 2007 with my baby girl. She is now 5 and I'm still having this problem. And I've been tested in the past for bv std ect. And it only happens during sex. What do I do
Sick of it. My new boyfriend asked me about it
I tried to explain it. He didn't understand.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013

Women with vaginal discharge should undergo clinical examination of the lower genital tract and laboratory tests, such as vaginal pH and microscopy of vaginal discharge. Results of this evaluation help to determine the etiology of the vaginitis. The clinical features associated with noninfectious causes of vaginitis are generally indistinguishable from infection related syndromes.
Physiological leukorrhea is usually due to estrogen induced changes in cervicovaginal secretions. Vaginal and cervical examination, vaginal pH, and findings on microscopy are all normal. Treatment is unnecessary.
Vaginal discharge and symptoms of vulvovaginal discomfort can be caused by irritants (eg, scented panty liners, pads, spermicides, povidone-iodine, soaps and perfumes, and some topical drugs) and allergens (eg, latex condoms, topical antifungal agents, seminal fluid, chemical preservatives) that produce immunologic acute and chronic hypersensitivity reactions, including contact dermatitis. Identifying and eliminating the offending agent is generally adequate treatment.
Desquamative inflammatory vaginitis is a rare cause of chronic vaginal discharge. It is characterized by purulent vaginal discharge, vulvovaginal burning or irritation, dyspareunia, and vulvar and vaginal erythema. The diagnosis is based on the presence of purulent vaginal discharge, leukocyte to epithelial cell ratio greater than 1:1, and vaginal pH greater than 4.5, after excluding bacterial vaginosis, N. gonorrhoeae, C. trachomatis, and T. vaginalis infection. We suggest 2% clindamycin or 10% hydrocortisone cream intravaginally at bedtime for four weeks

Cervicitis can present with vaginal discharge that may be confused with vaginitis. Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis are the two most common causes, followed by herpes simplex virus.
take care