Foul odor from penis head on erection, no pains in penis. Can I use anti-fungal cream to counter this?

hello, a few weeks ago me and my girlfriend broke up. whilst dating we did everything sexually except for intercourse. After breaking up, i began to notice a bad odour from the head of my penis , ecspecially when erect. i clean my penis thoroughly each day but the smell returns within a few hours. I do not experience any pain on my penis, just this terrible odour. Should i try an anti- fungal cream?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012