Foul odor from mouth. How can I get rid of it?

hi sir i am harish mouth is very very bad smell, so my fronds talking with problm sir plz....getting your phone no or cantacting no.sir request....i m staying on bangalore....bannerghatta road hi..keerhi sir please help me sir YYYY@YYYY what time yoo will send the answer sir.... plz...getting your email address
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for consulting with healthcaremagic.
This foul odour comes from mouth when there is infection of the gums.
Actually when the teeth are dirty there is formation of plaque over the the teeth and this plaque later on causes inflammation of the gums which leads to this foul smell.
There is no need to worry you just visit a dentist nearby and get the teeth cleaned, and visit him regularly for the follow up.
Hope it will help you.