Foul odor, dryness and swollen private parts after penetrative sex. No infection or problem with vulva. No improvement with metridinazole. How can I cure this?

I am a fourty two year old woman with three chidren ,my youngest is now seven years old.For the last three to four years i have been suffering this emotional draining illness .I have very unpleasant smell every after penetrative sex, i have also tried mustarbation and this horrible smell comes with climax.I am at breaking point as i have been taking metridinazole for almost a year twice daily but nothing seems to be getting better. i have been tested several times by my family doctor but been told that that there is nothing wrong with my vulva and no detected infection. My private parts become very dry and swelly during sex and after sex.PLEASE HELP ME AS MY MARRIAGE FOR 20 YEARS IS AT BREAKING POINT BECAUSE OF THIS NASTY STINKY UNPLEASANT SMELL.THANK YOU
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here I could say that the chances of fungal infection is very likely and in my opinion it is better to treat this condition with the "Miconazole cream" take care for hygiene and stop worrying abut this, every thing would be alright, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.