HCM is your perfect choice.
Your condition is known as Bromhidrosis. Excess and abnormal distribution of apocrine sweat gland
After puberty apocrine sweat gland become mature and make personal body odor
from axilla, Genital area, and few other sites.
For your condition You can get some benefit from following measures...
1. Avoid spicy food from your diet.
2. Shave hair, regularly from affected area.
3. Apply a erythromycine/ clindamycine lotion twice daily for 1 month on affected area.
4. You can use aluminium chloride containing deodorant stick/roll on on your groin and area around it.
5. Use perfumed soap/ perfume after bath.
5. If all the above measures failed or u tried all before...
then you need to go a dermatologist
for surgical procedure like Laser hair removal
, electrolysis, destruction of apocrine glands, skin transplantation