Forgot to take pills for 2 consecutive nights, followed it up the following day, on periods due, no periods yet. Should I worry?

hi, i have been taking oral contraceptives ovuloc ld for 3 months now. This month as soon as my periods were over, the first night i took my first pill of ovuloc ld. The next morning we had sex. After that, i forgot to take my pills for 2 consecutive nights following sex. The next morning i remembered and took 2 pills. I took 2 pills the following night as well. After that i have been regular with the whole course. Today is the 4th day after the course, and I am expected to get my periods. I am worried as I have not got it yet. Should I worry?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012