Forgot to take pill for two days. Having spotting before due date. Symptom of pregnancy?

My lmp started on Jan. 24th & ended Jan. 28th...I m on the pill (specifically Mononessa) & forgot to take it on the 6th & 7th (my 1st couple days at a new job & I was just dumb and got to busy). Now, on the 10th I had a bit of spotting...and that has now turned into period like bright red bleeding with small clots (penny sized or smaller). I m not due for my period until the 21st. Is this normal breakthrough bleeding? Is this my normal period? I ve taken my pill on time every day since the 7th & the bleeding hasn t lightened at all yet. Could this bleeding be symptom of pregnancy? Or something else? I m just at a loss with this issue. I ve never experienced this problem before.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013