Forgot taking contraceptive pill, but stopped intercourse and took pill. Should take pill in morning?

I usually take my contraceptive pill at 12:15pm daily and have been doing so for the last 3 months. Yesterday I forgot to take my pill, which was the 13th active pill, and had sex about 13 hours later. Halfway through I realised I hadn't taken the pill and made my boyfriend stop and took the missed pill immediately. He did not ejaculate at all during intercourse and we stopped completely after I realised I had forgotten the pill. Today I took my pill at the regular time. Should I be worried? And should I take the morning after pill seeing as it has been 17 hours since intercourse?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013