Forgetfulness, does not keep clean, calling out to women. Should we get him checked by doctor?

Hi, my grandfather is 97 yrs old and pretty healthy except for knee joint aches....we never took him to a doctor as he never falls sick and is very healthy otherwise no diseases or health issues....Although since last 8 or 9 years he s started to act strange we understand it s the query is what can I do to help him with his forgetfulness and he doesn t keep himself clean....he can walk and talk and has no problems as such....He also calls women walking by and makes unwelcoming gestures....We are a family of five and we take good care of, feeding and talking with him but he still remains the same....Also should we be getting him checked by a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012