Forgetfullness, speaking like a kid after acute nervous breakdown. Any suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I am writing on behalf of my brother inlaw whom was treated for acute nervous breakdown 2-3 weeks back (last prescription attached). He was quite positive after the treatment, went to back to his hometown after that, and was fine even there. However, there were some issues with his employer in hometown. Given that he was not well and that he took a break of around one month, they asked him to resign by indicating some issues with his work products. They even denied paying for the period April 2012 to June 2012 and as regards his consideration for the FY 2011-12, they denied to settle the balance amount immediately. In light of the above, we asked him to forget all this, think of the future, and go and work with my uncle in Chennai. He is in Chennai for around 15 days now - things were fine there except for the fact that he is unable to remember anything – he used to keep saying that whatever happens today he can’t remember tomorrow. For the past two days the situation has been quite troublesome. His employer paid some token amount to my father on Monday evening and I informed him about this. Since then he is quite upset. He is shouting and is not in control of anyone. He has been calling his employer since then and is shouting at him badly. He even called the clients and has said that his employer is not paying him. He is just repeating one sentence – “I am 28 years old and I am not earning anything”. As suggested by our doc, we gave him “Zapiz 0.25” along with the regular medicines with great difficulty. He slept after taking medicines. However, once he woke up today morning, he again started blabbering and calling his employer. Now, his voice is not normal, he is speaking like a kid. Further, he is not eating / drinking anything and has therefore not even taken medicines. One of the doctors has suggested (a) T Quitipin 100mg – 1 tablet in the night, (b) T Serenace 5mg - 1 tablet in the morning and 2 tablets at night. (c) T Pacitane 2mg - 1 tablet in the morning, 1 tablet in the afternoon, 1 tablet in the evening. Please suggest if this is fine
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012