Foreskin will not go past bell end during erection, disruption in sex life, do not get full pleasure. How can I resolve this?

hi my foreskin will not go past my bellend when my penis is hard it goes for far and then i cant get it past half way it hurts may to much, when my penis is soft it is no problem i can pull the foreskin back. it is affecting my sex life sometime i don t get the full pleasure i should be i lost my v at 18 and i have now been with my girlfriend for a year it dose not affect her but it dose for me. is there and thing i can do so i can pull it down when i am hard?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012