Foreskin unable to be pushed back, skin feels tight. Had eczema. Help?

I am twenty two and till date I have no experience of sex. My foreskin does not go back easily as it should go. When I try to push my foreskin back it hurts. I also feel my foreskin is tight than it should be. I masturbate but without pushing my foreskin back. When I try hard to take it back some minor cut like wound comes up in the outer foreskin and the foreskin becomes very dry and irritating. I had never done anything that could have transmitted STDs in me. But once I had eczema (that itches) in my hand and also in my genital area. But I applied the anti fungal ointment and it goes. I will be very glad if you could help me on this.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013