Foreskin tip started stinging after sex, thick swollen vein seen on penis. What treatment should be done?

After sex 1 month ago the very tip of my foreskin started stinging. Its only a very tiny piece on the right hand side of the loop. There are no boils or scabs and no noticeable cuts. I have however noticed that I now get a very thick swollen vein right along the top of the shaft and it leads to what looks like lots of dark swollen veins at the top of the foreskin. A month on and I still can t walk without my clothes touching the stinging part.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012