Foreskin of penis painful and red, swelling with white discharge. Taking Linezolid for MRSA infection. Solution?

I am presently taking an antibiotic course of Linezolid for treatment of mrsa infection Symtoms: Penis foreskin painful and red (blood red it seems as if skin has cracked open) and a little swollen, this redness is also coming to the penis head with time. - white lumpy discharge under the penis foreskin - it becomes wet even if I dry it completely by its own in inside of the foreskin vivek srivastava,india
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013