Foreskin not moving back. Will there be any problem during intercourse? Is circumcision required?

hi i am 21 years old. my question is regarding the circumcision . i have foreskin on my penis and the problem is it doesnot stretch back. when i am having erection even a dressing touch would make me feel weird like a electric shock . can i be able to have intercourse normally or are they would be any problems? only the tip of the penis gets exposed nothing else, and it doesnt come back while erection. is there a problem, is circumcision required. if so how much does that cost, how many weeks i must be home completely
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  139 Awaiting Answer