Foreskin in a kid does not retract, why? Why is there a bulge?

I am 13 and I have not gone through puberty yet. I have never had sex either. My foreskin does not yet fully retract. I have noticed a lump on my penis head( in the middle of it). I m not sure if it is a cluster of tightly packed bumps or one large one. I can see it because it appears as a bulge in the foreskin. Also when I get a erection I can see some more of them but they are smaller that it and they only appear when I get an erection. HELP
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012