Foreskin does not retract during erection, pain on pulling it back. Will I be able to have satisfactory sex in future?

Hi, I am 27 year old guy. The problem with me is while erection my penis foreskin doesn t pull back completely. Moreover it pulls back only if I try, it doesn t pull back itself while erection. In normal condition I can pull it back completely without any pain, but if I try to pull it back while erection it gives pain and doesn t pull back till the end. So my question is will it create any problem for me during intercourse (during sex). Will I be able to have a safe sex . If it will create any problem then what I need to do. The other question is while pulling back the foreskin if I touch the glans they feels a bit sensitive but it gets normal after some time and doesn t remain that sensitive. Is it normal. Please reply ASAP as I am going to get married soon and it has become nightmare to me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012