Foreskin dislodged after masturbation, swelling in frenulum area. What should be the next step ?

I have done masturbation and my foreskin get dislodged and I am unable to take over the glan. I have to take it by hands but it stays there for half minute or so then it automatically comes down. I have swelling in frenulum area. Is there any problem ? What should be the next step ? Please advice . I have also consulted MBBS doctor and he told swelling will reduce in one or two days and foreskin will cover glans . But i am worried because already 2-3 days are over. Also, doctor is saying you were having Paraphimosis . So please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013