Foreplay, lack of erection, only occurs during manual masturbation. Sexual problem?

hi i am XXXX recently i first time get encounter(foreplay) with my to be wife but strangely my penis did not get erection . But it erect when i masterbute . i have morning erection too. She also touched my penis and also try to make it errect for 3 - 4 mint but it did not get erect.But when i strangly masterbute own there it got errect and sperm get out .Is there some prb with me?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Hello chetan,
welcome to HCM,
you had normal erection and also sperm discharge during masturbation then it shows that your sexula function would be normal.
if you meet to your partner and erection not occurred might be due to shyness or fear which happen usually in first meeting. If it happens repeatedly then consult to your nearest doctor.
For more inquiry you may ask on subhashponkiya@gmail.com
have a happy married life