Forehead with black patches after using garlic on it to cure headache. How long will it take to normalize?

Hi Doctor, I have applied crushed garlic on myu forehead to get rid of severe head ache.. but later it had burnt my skin which looked like fire burn. in two days, the black skin got peeled off and my new skin looked pink. and now after 3 more days the new pink skin started turning black and looks like it is forming scars.. my fore head is now having black patches . I would need to know will the skin turn normal and how long will it take
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear Vidhya,
From ancient days pure coconut oil was used to tone up the skin and its texture. use it for a week and see the results.
Good luck.