Forehead was hit nearing eye. Can that cause bad headaches?

My 7yr old dtr had a door opened and she was behind it. Her eyebrow area got hit. It is tender has a small knot and is a little bruised. Her eyes are dialating tine. Shes acting fine no confusion. But has headache slight n/ v but her temperature is only 98.8. Can the n/ v be from her recent trip to urgent care (about 5 days ago she was dd with ringworm on leg) or is the headache and n/v from head incident?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Welcome to HCM?

I have gone through your question carefully , and from my clinical experience I can say that you should take your daughter to a neurologist atleast once,
to rule out any injury to head ( as she has headache, nausea, vomiting after the accident and not four days back when she took ringworm treatment). her symptoms can come in a case of head injury, but please don't panic, it doesn't appear to be a major one.

An MRI brain can be done to check her status. once cleared, she can be given symptomatic treatment for headache and nausea.

So, first step is going to the doctor.

Hope the answer helps you in taking care of your daughter
Feel free to ask more questions
Dr. Manisha Gopal