Forehead swollen after getting punched, still dizzy, tired. Will it go away or needs attention ?

Hi, I was recently attacked on the street. I was punched on the forehead approx. 5 times. Now, three days later I have been feeling slightly dizzy. My forehead has been swollen for the past few days, but has now gone down. However, I have been feeling tired, with a sort of vague feeling in my head. To describe it, I would have to say it is like a migraine. Should I see my local general practitioner or will it eventually disappear? Regards.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013