Forehead swelling, please help

Doctor , my son got injured in a car accident. Car dahsed to the road divider and he wa sitting in back seat. His head hit to front seat. His forehead area and eyes are swollen. Doctor who saw him gave MOXIKIND - CV 625 and IBUGENIC PLUS. Even afet 5 days his swelling has not come down. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

After a headinjury, a CT scan is to be done to check if there is any damage inside. Now that the swelling hasnt reduced, you must do that as soon as possible. And if its normal, then the injury is superrficial, so wait for few more days.

Anonymous's Response

Doctor carried out certain test and as my son was not having any symptoms like vomiting sensation, guidiness etc. he did not recommend for CT scanning.