Forehead painful after a hit, black and blue eye, on advil. Concern about?

Hi, I am a 62 year old female, very acitive, works full time. I have hit my left temple, and left side of my fore head several times, I have had 2 concussions, as I said I am active, but a kind of have alot going on and move to fast. On Tuesday, I was helping and playing with my grandson, I forgot I put a rubber stopper in the bedroom door and when he called me I rushed to help him, forgetting about the stopper being in the door, I pulled the door it stopped abruptly and hit me in the left fore head, left eye brow, side of my temple, hit my eye, I have a black and blue eye. I have had bad headaches since this happened, my left eye gets tired of being open, my pupils are the same, I have this nagging head ache all the time and my eye hurts. I have been taking advil for the pain. Is there anything else I need to do and or should I be concerned? How long will the really black eye (top and bottom and side of my eye) last, and how long will the headache continue. Thank you so much for all your help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013