Forehead injury, tenderness, puffiness in upper eyelid, bruising below eye, normal vision. Treatment?

I fell on Tuesday morning and hit my forehead (left side) against a wall. I went to the doctor immediately after, and she seemed to think everything was okay. My head was and is still tender. Today I woke up with a puffy upper eyelid , and some bruising below my left eye. The upper eyelid on the side toward my nose is reddish purple. There is no pain in my eye, and my vision is fine. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012