Forehead injury, nerve pain, numbness. Done CAT scan. What is going on?

yes, my sister age 59 fell while jogging and hit her RIGHT SIDE OF forehead/face on the pavement, 2 days ago, she went to the ER HAD A CAT SCAN AND THE DR. SAID LOOKED NORMAN, OTHER THAN SHE PROBABLY HAS A SINUS INFECTION. SHE TOLD HIM THAT HER FOREHEAD AND TOP OF HER HEAD FEELS NUMB, FROM WHERE SHE HIT HER FOREHEAD UP TO THE TOP OF HER HEAD, HE TOLD HER THAT SHE HIT A NERVE WHICH IS CAUSING THE NUMBNESS. MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG SHOULD SHE FEEL THE NUMBNESS?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013