Forehead injury, bruised, headache, tingling sensation. Taking aspirin. Will I be okay?

I m on the road (RVing) and had a heavy storage bay door come down hard on my forehead and the support bar sharply bruise the bridge of my nose -- knocking my glasses to the ground. I applied ice for a half hour and was pretty sore & very groggy for the next two days -- and a mild headache on and off and a tingling sensation the following week. Long naps & aspirin helped me cope. I have had no vision, memory or alertness problems so have continued traveling (husband driving!). Is it possible there was bleeding if there was no discoloration -- any possibility yet of clotting? I ll be home in 10 days and will mention it to my GP. Hope I ve been on the mend.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013