Forehead injury, blurred vision in eye, nausea, vomiting. History of migraines. Emergency condition?

Yesterday my son accidentally dropped my iPad on my forehead while I was lying down. My vision in my left eye instantly blurred and I became nauseous. I spent most of the day yesterday applying ice and resting with no change. I was unable to sleep last night and now my head is severely throbbing and I ve thrown up twice. I do have a history of migraines so I tried the medicine I have and it s not even phasing it. Should I go to the ER and be checked?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012