Forehead injured, bleeding, numbness, bruising in eye. Suggestion?

I was pulling up flooring and a board hit me just above my glasses and I got a 3/4 cut. Stopped bleeding after 5 mins or so and did not require stitches (I did not go to doctor). I did notice the next day my scalp was numb from the cut to the crown of my head on the side of the cut (right side). feeling has come back to the front but still numb areas on the crown of my head. It s been about 5 days. Other than some slight bruising on my eye I ve had no other effects? Normal?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013