Forehead hit hard. No bruise or bump. It is sore and aches. Should i visit the doctor?

Saturday I was a passenger in my boyfriends car. We had just got our order at a drive thru and i was bending down checking the order in the bag on the floor, without my seat belt on. As he was pulling out a truck pulled in front of him and he hit the brakes suddenly and the top left side of my forehead hit the dash rather hard. It hurt bad enough i was in tears . I dont have a visible bump or bruise but the area aches constantly and sore to the touch and headache and I have extreme fatigue . I have been in bed for 2 days now. I have no loss of memory and i did not black out. The fatigue is awful, I am a mom of three and need my energy back asap. Should i go to my doctor with my symptoms or could this be just a simple scalp bruise?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013