Forehead feeling bruised, pain above eye, difficulty sleeping. Worried

Hi, for the past 2 weeks my forehead has been feeling bruised but i ve never had head injuries. All the pain is on top of my right eye. I tought it was maybe my sinuses or something and dosent seem like it is. If i touch it or close my eyes it gets realy painful. I tought it would go away after a few days but got worst and worst every day. Two nights ago i had a hard time sleeping and thi past night i havent sleep at all because of the pain,. I was just starting to get a little worried about it. Dont know if i should,? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013