Forearms and leg itchy, scratching makes it worse, whole body itches

Extreme itchy sensations in my forearms and lower legs. Causing me to scratch until it bleeds . Takes months to heal and then I have to be vigilent in not scratching so as to not cause more damage to my skin . The itching sensation is painful and mostly in these areas, but I also have a general itching from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. With all the history you have provide , i hope you have visited the Specialist Doctor called a Dermatologist. If it is taking months to heal, have you tested for blood sugar?