Fordyce spots at the end of penis, depressed, preventing from relationship. How to remove them?

i have fordyce spots on the end of my penis , they are very visable, i havent been givin any options on treatment, am 16 years of age and willing to get them done privately, honestly i dont think ill ever have sex, this is preventing me from being in a relationship, its depressing me to the fullest, i Live in liverpool so there arnt any options really... i just want them gone ! lazerd right of my penis ! even if it means circumsition !!! i just wanna live my teenage life with no regrets. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012