For what purpose evion400mg (vitamin E) is uses?

for what purpose evion400mg (vitamin E) is uses and what is its dosge
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Vitamin E has been shown to interact with some pollutants which are present in the environment and diet. The primary atmospheric pollutants are ozone and nitric oxide which are capable of generating free radicals in the body. Vitamin E has been shown to protect against the harmful effect of ozone and nitric oxide.Vitamin E has been shown to be useful in the treatment of cystic mastitis, the most common cancerous growth of the breast in females.
deficiency can lead to:
Premature Hemolysis of Red Blood Cells
Muscle Weakness
Increased Lung Tissue Due To Smog, Cigarette Smoking, Air Pollution, etc.
Shortened Life of Red Blood Cells
Decreased Resistance to Bacterial Infection
Increased Susceptibility to Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Increased Tendency to Retrolental Fibroplasia In Babies
Increased Tendency to Hemolytic Anemia In Premature Babies
Increased Susceptibility to Thrombosis,
sources are
Green Leafy Vegetables      Cod Liver Oil Coconut Corn Oil Mayonnaise Olive Oil Peanut Butter      Palm Oil Peanuts Pecans Soybeans Walnuts Wheat Germ.
evion is a market name for vitamin e.
please donot consume it with out a prescription.
please consult a physician before you take it as overdose can be harm ful.
i hope i have answered your question,
wishing you good health
take care
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

Vit E has varied uses, from stretch marks to claudication pain. It is impossible to list it out. I suggest u tell me the symptoms u r facing so i that i can tell u if it is used for that purpose. Dosage is 400 mg daily after food

Have a healthy living