For the past 3 weeks I have been feeling faint, and have had headaches. What could be the reason for this?

I don t know if I m at risk of a heart attack or something. I m 23 and very healthy (good weight, don t smoke...etc), but work has been stressful, and sometimes I have high blood pressure . For the past 3 weeks I have been feeling faint, and have had headaches on and off. I can t describe the sensation in my chest; nothing hurts, but... it feels wrong. Sometimes when I stand up it feels as if the blood is moving slowly and I have to wait a few seconds. Some days I m okay, but I ve suspended any strenuous exercise for the minute as it feels... funny... nothing hurts, but it just doesn t feel right. Is this just stress, or is is a classic sign that something more serious could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009