For the past 2 years ive had pain and bloating on my right side of abdomen

Hi there for the past 2 years ive had pain and bloating on my right side of abdomen . Sometimes even burning down to my pelvis and under right rib. My doc referred me for kidney scan and all was normal she says its constipation . But last few months ive noticed my stomach swelling on right side.Im now 4 months pregnant and it seems to be worse . I am waiting to see a specialist. Im that worried i even caused myself to have panic attacks. my stomach doesnt hurt when doc presses it and no lumps just swollen.. Please help as im really worried!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011