For terminating pregnancy, how many weeks & how many cytotecs should I have orally & through my vagina?

Hi, the first day of my last period was Feb 14, 2013 .... Now, I have to know exact how many weeks I am pregnant as the pregnancy test showed positive twice already... Will 1 tablet orally & 1 tablet through my vagina be okay for termination of pregnancy... A friend has done this before! If I continue with my pregnancy, my family would really disown me. My job would be lost as my new boyfriend is our boss... And it is not his baby... I had my C-section with my 5th baby from a previous relationship on Oct. 02, 2013 ... Please, I need my job & my life back! I really have to terminate! How many weeks & how many cytotecs should I have orally & through my vagina! Thank You ...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013