For how many months one should take birth control pills so that it won't affect future pregnancy complications ?

Thank you very much doctor for your advice. but still i have some confusions regarding pills , that for how many months can i take these TARANA pills?? is it bad to be on pill for long period of time? and if i stop the pills after few months will it cause any side effects like acne and hair fall etc.and how much time will it take to conceive me after quitting the pill? coz i have heard many people saying that people who opt for pills will face difficulty in future conceiving. and i want to mention once again that i had an abortion also 3 months back. and i want to know will it be effective if i take pills in alternative months. please suggest me on this too. thank u for your valuable answer.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011