For how many days should I take Monten-LC to do away with allergic rhinitis ?

Hello sir I am taking Montec LC tablet daily since 3-4 years because my doctor told me that i am suffering from Allergic rhinitis and whenever I miss tablet for one day ,next day I feel uneasy and symptoms of rhinitis start like headache ,red eyes nasal congestion ,sneezing,cough etc.When I take Montec LC my conditions improves and symptom dissapear. Now my question is uptill how many years I have to take Montec-LC? Is this tablet is harmful if I take for long period? Is there any other medicine for Allergic rhinitis? Please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012