For how long does bleeding occur normally after IUD insertion ?

Hi, I am a 20 years old and I had a child in Feb. 2011 and of course like any other woman who has given birth I had vaginal bleeding after I had my daughter. A month later I had an IUD inserted (I was still bleeding from giving birth). I guess it s normal to have some bleeding and spotting with an IUD, but how long is normal? It s August of 2011 and I ve been bleeding ever since, if it stops it s for about 3-5 days max. I have cramping and sometimes my lower back hurts like mild contraction pains, I also feel lightheaded sometimes and have frequent headaches. Is this normal? What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011