For gaining weight

HI, am wondering why i use too not eat alot and i was a skinny person but as time past i began too eat more and now i eat 5 meals a day and i cannot gain anywait i have gotton just a little thicker noting big i work out alot too am i cannot get myself in that hard body shape why is this gong on can you please answer my question please?

Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Ya it happens in many people. Mainly the cause would be that they do not absorb the foods they eat and will just pass it out. That is the reason I feel. Do a good amount of exercise and I think you shall improve.