For about 2 months now I have had a pain in my left arm i'm 19 and i smoke

For about 2 months now I have had a pain in my left arm i m 19 and i Smoke. Some times it goes to my right arm its hurt some times when i breath in but the pain goes away after a little time and comes back. The top part of my sholders will hurt I didnt think that It would be a heart attack b/c i have been hurting for so long now peoplehave told me that it might be from me picking my little one yr old girl up but please tell me what you think!!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009