Foot swollen, pain along blood vessels. Cause for swollen foot?

I am a 33 healthy woman. My left foot back has been sowllen for 4 days and feel a little bit painful when I strech it. The color of the skin is normal ,the temperature is normal ,no lump,no burise. I am not sure if the foot has been hit, cause I have two little kids running around, sometimes they may knock into me or hit me .BUt I am sure I didn t sprain it. NOw the pain is along the blood vessels on the back of the foot, can you help me make sure what is happening cause the swollen foot really bother me if I don t know why. thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012