Foot sprain, swelling, pain, Powergesic plus gel unhelpful. Hifenac-P?

Hi .. I sprained y feet and was prescribed Razo -D, Hifenac-P & Chrymoral forte and I was fine after 3 days of medice. However from 4th day on wards I have started getting swelling and pain around my Toe and when I met the doctor he has asked me to take Uric acid test and come back and prescribed only Powergesic Plus Gel. I have used this gel twice today but thee is no relief. I am in constant pain. Is it recommended to take Hefenac-P to reliev pain
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012