Foot pain due to nerve injury, do not want to take medication. Can you help?

I had a nerve injury to my foot done by accident by a surgeon in dec of 2009. Since then, I have been on Norco, Percocet , and Valium as well as something to sleep. I have had nerve graft surgery which was my 6th surgery on the foot and heading into the 7th surgery for the toes because they have retreated backwards. I think I take too much Norco (about 5-6/day 10/325) and Percocet (about 3/day 10/325); the Percocets have been for the last several months and the Norco for 2 years. I have decided to get off of all of it and I need to know how on my own without rehab . I still have pain in the foot, but I hate the meds and how they alter my personality, my energy level and just knowing that I take meds. Can you help me?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012