Foot numbness when applying pressure. History of Achille's tendon rupture. Should I keep exercising?

4 weeks ago I ruptured my Achille s tendon and was put on a plaster cast for 3 weeks. Last Wednesday, I took the cast off and my foot was placed into an aircast or walker boot. Yesterday I started very tiny weight bearing with most weight on my healthy leg and crutches. However, the more pressure I apply to the foot, the more numb my entire foot gets, especially the bottom of my heel hence Paresthesia . Did I re-rupture my Achille s? Should I keep on exercising and the pain will go away? Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013